A-Z Topics in Records Management
This A to Z Guide provides brief explanations on the terminology, procedures, services, and basic issues relating to records and information management and related legislation and requirements.
Suggestions as to additional entries in this A to Z Guide, and comments on the current content, should be directed to the Records and Information Management Service.
- Archives and Special Collections
- Disposal of records
- Electronic Document and Records Management System
- Good Practice Guides to Records Management
- Information Governance Group
- Policies and Strategies
- Records Management
- Records Retention Schedules
- Retention of Research Data
- Section 61 Code of Practice
- Subject Access Requests
- University Records Centre